Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  www.phr.com.phwww.phr.com.ph  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PHRstaff
Team Support
Team Support
PHRstaff

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-30

How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....   How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's.... EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 pm

We are very sorry pero out of stock na po sila. Wala na rin po kaming stock ng Sa Muling Pagsapit Ng Dilim.
Back to top Go down
marissasanpnpedro
marissasanpnpedro

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....   How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's.... EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 am

hi,,been looking for "sa muling pagsapit ng dilim" can anyone tell me who has a copy?
Back to top Go down
joyps

PostSubject: How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....   How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's.... EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Hello. I would like to buy brand new copies of phr books printed in the early 1990's. Does anyone know how to do this? Some of my favorite novels were printed during that time. ..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....   How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's.... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to purchase old phr books printed in the 1990's....
Page 1 of 1