Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  www.phr.com.phwww.phr.com.ph  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laiza
Fanatic
Fanatic
laiza

Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?   Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

good luck dear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HaveYouSeenThisGirL
HaveYouSeenThisGirL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?   Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 am

^salamat po sa reply. hindi ko pa po naitatanong eh. pero susubukan ko po magpm sa kanila once nakatapos na ako ng story na nanaisin kong isubmit sa kanila. Smile
Back to top Go down
laiza
Fanatic
Fanatic
laiza

Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?   Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

I'm not sure dear kung tatangap talaga sila ng labas sa country. naitanong mo na ba? as in Piniem mo na ba sa editorial staff? kasi sila lang ang makakasagot niyan
Back to top Go down
HaveYouSeenThisGirL
HaveYouSeenThisGirL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?   Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 am

Gusto ko po sana magsubmit ng story sa phr pero iniisip ko baka hindi sila tatanggap ng labas sa pilipinas. Sana po may magconfirm nito sakin kung pede ba akong magsubmit kahit hindi ako nasa Pilipinas. I write for free kaya kung saka sakaling magsusubmit ako at "kung" matatanggap man, hindi ko sila sisingilin ng kahit ano. Gusto ko lang talaga magkapublish na written work.

Sana may makasagot po sakin kung pede ba mag-apply ang hindi taga pinas.

I write stories online too, here's my page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diary-ng-Panget-by-HaveYouSeenThisGirL/189050244475814?sk=info

Salamat po sa makakasagot sa aking katanungan. Godbless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?   Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I submit stories to PHR even if I'm outside the country?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BULLETIN BOARD :: General Discussion-
Jump to: