Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  www.phr.com.phwww.phr.com.ph  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando
JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-12

What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 am

It is music video about a boy.Which I mean he is not Michael Jackson but someone else.And then his father scolded him after he playing music too loud and after that his father is jump across the Earth but it's not true actually.Then,MJ singing.

Junior
Junior
jandi1973

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

black & white no.1 song of michael j year 2000 ata.& the boy is MACAULAY CULKIN stared HOME ALONE.
Back to top Go down
natsumi_eri
Master
Master
natsumi_eri

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

hello year 2000? that Music video was a decade ago if i remember it right. but yeah, macaulay culkin was there. but that song was really when I was still in kindergarten. it was in 1992 or 1993!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/leng.boyd
jandi1973
Junior
Junior
jandi1973

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 pm

yeah!I remember now!salamat ha!that was year 1993,another MJ song hits no.1
Back to top Go down
Jen
Team Support
Team Support
Jen

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 am

Reminder lang po. Hindi po ito ang section para sa mga discussions na hindi related sa PBs.
Back to top Go down
jandi1973
Junior
Junior
jandi1973

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 am

hi jen,

ok po!sori just want to inform jashimchando.d na po mauulit!
Back to top Go down
helma
helma

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 am

Basically, Marlon Brando is the manager of the bar, and one of his 'heavies' or guy who works there, didn't like the fuss Michael Jackson was kicking up so, Brando got his heavies to get Michael out of the club whilst Michael Jackson was trying to get the girl he liked. At the end, I don't understand it much when Marlon Brando says, 'Bing bang', maybe he and Michael's character has a bad history?

PostSubject: Re: What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?   What is the Michael Jackson music video is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the Michael Jackson music video is this?
Page 1 of 1